Dave Thomas, D.C.
Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
One of my first chiropractic experiences was seeing my Dad recover from a herniated disc that was realized after a simple twist to pick up an air filter. Through chiropractic care he was up and going in a very short time. I also saw my Mom and Dad both seek regular chiropractic care for better health.
My parents began to take me to the chiropractor periodically, particularly as I began to be more involved in organized sports as a teen. It wasn’t too long before we began to learn the power and importance of better nerve function through chiropractic care. Around the age of 14, I decided that I wanted to become a chiropractor in order to help and teach others just as our chiropractor did for our family. From this point, even in hard times, my parents worked hard to get me the regular chiropractic care that was so important to my health and development.
My wife, Denise and I continue to live and lead a balanced chiropractic lifestyle for ourselves and our seven children. We enjoy a number of activities together and as individuals including camping, music, disc golf, service to others, and fun and games of all sorts.
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Natural Science
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Campbell University Divinity School, Masters of Divinity (Biblical Studies)
- Council on Extremity Adjusting, Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
- Intern with Dr. E. L. Crowder, Davenport, Iowa
- Thomas Family Chiropractic, Indiana, Pennsylvania
- Peak Potential Chiropractic, Malvern, Pennsylvania
- All Health Chiropractic, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- Inner Healer Chiropractic, Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania